hello ! it's me ! ^,^

My photo
i'm atika . juz call me ieka . born on 11 . 1 .95 . sweet 6teen ~ meowww ~ ~~student of smk convent father barre ~. hek ~ ^,^ . love to eat coklat ,love anythng dat look soo cute , n love kids ( not all ) haha . friendly jugak ^^ ~~ meoww ~ :PP uke dat's all . daaa ~ okeyy thnx kcak n comel-comel coz b my followers ^,^ . adaaaa kaaa ? HAHA :D


Get your own Digital Clock

Monday, August 15, 2011

Miss youu so badly :( :(

Assalamualaikum . 





youuu , y youu are always in my mind ?
y i should think of youu ?
y i should miss youuu ?
y youu always here when i dun ever need youu ?

when i wanna cry . my heart always say 
" remember youu . remember youu . and our memories "
then , i can have a big smile . :) :) :)
when i feel like want to have sum1 to be my shoulder when i'm
sad . y i feel like wanna youu ?
y youuuu ? not others ? 


n  i always ask allah . y is to hard i can get youu ?
y youu can't be mine ? 
y i have to wait for you for a long time ?
do hear my heart call you now ?
i need you . :(
seriusly i need youu . 
y i need you . ? i always cry when you are not here with me ?
when .. i really need you here , by my side . 
to support me . to make my self confident .


to make my day full of smile n laugh . 
just with you . all that i can feel :)



now . i just want to say dis all words .....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i always pray for youu . 
for your happiness . 
for your success .
may allah always bless you .



...................................................................... !






IMILSSYOUSOBADLY :( SERIUSLY .



i miss your smile .
i miss your laugh . 
i miss your voice .
i miss your joke .
i miss your advice . 
i miss all about you .
most important !
i miss your cute face ^^ 
supper cute . :) :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment